EverCon has received the support of many generous donors from within the local and national gaming community. Some of the items donated will be included in our “Play-to-Win” program. To win a game, you don’t have to… well, win a game. All you have to do is play one of our designated titles and you will receive an entry into a drawing for the game. Here are the guidelines.
- Entering Play-to-Win games is free with the purchase of any Unlimited Gaming pass.
- Check the game schedule for Play-to-Win titles. This will be designated in the game’s name (For example, “Love Letter P-t-W”) and in the game description.
- Look for titles in the Game Library that you can play accordingly to your own availability in the Open Gaming area.
- If you’re playing a scheduled game, your Game Professor will give you a ticket at the end of the full game specifically to enter the corresponding drawing.
- If you’re playing an unscheduled game, find a Game Librarian before you start playing so that they can help with any questions and make sure the game runs smoothly. Once the game is complete, your Game Librarian will give you a ticket to enter the drawing.
- All drawings will be held at 3:00PM on Sunday afternoon.
- You do not need to be present to win. However, you may be responsible for picking up the game or having it shipped. EverCon staff will do our best to find a convenient pickup place for you.
- Please observe the gamer age and experience suggestions for all games, if applicable.
- You must play the full game to qualify for the drawing.
- You do not have to win to enter the drawing.
- Please remember that you’re “borrowing” the game from the winner. That winner could be you. Be sure to keep the game clean and intact.
We will post a partial list of Play-to-Win games by the end of February. Stay tuned!
Have a game to donate? We are accepting copies of gently used and new euro and strategy games for Play-to-Win. Contact us if you have something to contribute.