EverCon is a 100% volunteer staffed event. Every pennies of our profits goes back to Everitt Middle School to support educational programs in need.
We currently need volunteers for:
- Boardgames: Run your favorite board games. Need to learn some? Get in touch with EverCon staff.
- Role-playing Games: Same story, but bring your dice bag.
- Registration: Check in EverCon guests, help with game reservations and sell raffle tickets.
- Concessions: Fire up the grill and feed hungry gamers.
- Game Library: Loan your games for use in the Open Gaming area. (This involves a Code of Conduct and check-out process.) Also, volunteer to help EverCon guests select and play games.
- Prize Vault: Help secure prize donations for Play-to-Win, Raffle and Silent Auction and/or help run these at EverCon.
- Anything and Everything Else: Have time and a talent to donate? All volunteers are valuable to us! Get in touch and let us know how you can help.
- Benefits are determined by the number of hours donated. (Minimum of 4 hours.)
- ALL volunteers receive free entry to EverCon for the weekend.
- Some volunteers also receive concessions vouchers and raffle tickets.
- Plus, a warm heart knowing that you are supporting a great cause!